Thursday, September 1, 2011

400 fan celebration - COMING SOON!!!!

Okay guys, thank you so much for all of your support! I would love to welcome all of the new fans from Izzy B. Designs! Please suggest my page to your friends! Also, if you are a follower of this blog, make sure to become a fan on facebook. I am going to have a 400 fan celebration and I am not that far away! I am participating in the giveaway on Izzy's page for September - there is a $25 gift certificate that is up for grabs - you have to like her page and mine as well. Good Luck!!! :)

Also, I just got some great resins to use and will be posting some samples that I will make with them. I only ordered a few of them to see how they sell so if you see something you like and it is sold out, please let me know what you are interested in and I can order more.

Another thing, I will also be posting some samples of custom ribbon that I can do... please know that these ribbons are not for sale as I do not do wholesale, but you can choose the ribbon to be used in a bow. Can't wait to show off all of the things that I have been working on! Please don't hesitate to comment or show some love! Hope to see some of you on facebook! :)

Until then...
Much Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment