Wednesday, August 10, 2011

New Pricing Coming Soon!!!

It's that time again... My new price list is due to come out any day now.

A couple of things that I am going to start is a VIP Club. This is for all of my local customers. If you are local, you will have the choice of certain services. One of which will be color matching by appointment... I will come to your house with my color chart regularly once every season (or when you need) to match ribbon to your child's outfits.

Also, Bow of the Month club... you sign up and pay for however many months you would like to participate and you will get a bow for every month. It will be in the theme of the holiday that will be in each month. When it is your child's birthday they will get a bow for their birthday. You get to choose the style(s).

More on both of these soon!

Also, please, don't forget that I do invitations and more. So, if you have a party coming up, let me know and I can create something great for you! I have some on my page already and more than need to be posted. Thank you so much to those that have ordered and referred others. It makes me so happy to have great customers like you! You guys ROCK!

That's about all for tonight. I hope you all like the new format of me not posting on FB all the time. I just thought it would be easier to only use that for questions, comments, orders, and of course pics!!! So, with that said, good night!

Much Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment