Saturday, August 27, 2011

Hey Everyone!

Just wanted to let you all know that these posts are scheduled to post every morning (when I have posted) at 8am! So, just wanted you to know that if you see it post, it does not mean that I am always online.

Also, I have added a blog tab to my page on the left… if you click on that, there is a button where you can click to follow my blog as well. Hope to see all of you following me soon.

Another thing, I have gotten a lot of requests about the feather extensions – I am sorry, but I do not carry those. I do not currently have a supplier for them and you have to be a licensed cosmetologist to put them in – according to state law. So, with that said, maybe you can try your local salon for those. I know that Blown Away Salon in Blythewood carries them and puts them in for you. Not sure on the price though. Sorry again!

I do want to remind you to be checking the customer orders page when you order something. I started with new orders as everything else has been shipped or pending pick up/delivery. So, if you are still expecting something from me, please, let me know. Thanks!

Hope you guys have a great day!

Much Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment