Wednesday, October 21, 2009

New Items - coming soon!!!

I have some new items that I am going to be adding to sell. So make sure you get in on these deals. I am still setting up my website and should be up and running soon. I am also getting ready to work on some Christmas bows and some M2M bows. (M2M = made to match) Right now I just have a few of the lines from Gymboree. If you have any clothing lines that you want some bows to match, let me know. I will need to know the store and what collection. A picture always helps clears things up as well.

Here are the new items that you need to be looking for...

Bow Holders
Bow Boards
Korker Bows
Tutus
Tutu Dresses
Ruffled Ribbon Socks

Please make sure you pass on my blog and if you have any friends on facebook, let them know about me. Thanks.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry, meant to add that I will be also adding woven headbands. So glad that I remembered! LOL

    ReplyDelete