Sunday, October 25, 2009

Merging Website into Blog

I am going to be closing my new website in the near future to put everything here. I have run into a problem with limitations of pictures that I can put on my website without having to pay for it and with here I can put as many on here as I want. So, I am sorry for any problems this may cause any of you but I am still a new business and want to make it easy for you to fully experience my products and site.

With that said, I will be moving things this from there to here. So if you signed up to become a member of my website, just sign up here and you will still be notified of any new products, updates, and sales. I will still have my page on Facebook so you can still become a fan there.

Well, wish me luck!!

Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment