Monday, November 2, 2009

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the YEAR!!!

Yep, it's that time again, soon. I know we have to get through Thanksgiving first, but I am so excited about my Christmas bows. I have come a long way from my first halloween bows that I made to the ones I am making for Christmas. I know that it takes practice to get better and you can tell. The halloween ones were the first ones I made and while they are good, the recent ones I have made do look a little bit better. But they went to a good home.

I can't wait to see how many orders I have for the Christmas ones. As usual, you will be able to customize these. I have also tried a new technique. It is the double ribbon boutique bow. It is super cute!! Well, I hope you like it.




Much Love!!

No comments:

Post a Comment